Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dogs and their Humans

It occurred to me as I was staying in the city and watching the hustle and bustle while having my morning coffee, that the Dogs have their humans very well trained.
Dogs of every size, shape and color attach a leash to their human and go for a walk or run every day, mostly in the morning. When the dog decides to have a poop the human, who has been given a plastic bag, cleans up after said dog. I have observed that some humans are better trained than others as once in awhile the human refuses to pick up the poop, leaving it for the homeowner where the dog pooped to do it.
Some dogs share their human's with other dogs I in fact once saw three dogs sharing one human, the poor woman was being pulled in three directions at once.
Some dogs encourage their humans to run while others feel a leisurely walk is preferable allowing them to stop and pee on every bush and hydrant they decide is appropriate.
Weather doesn't seem to deter these dogs as they are out there in the hot sunny weather as well as the days that have downpours.
I'm not advocating one way or another for or against dogs, I'm just stating my observations as they are.

No comments: